What's For Dinner Wednesday

It has been chilly here this week, so a good, warm, fill the belly meal was called for tonight. The freezer is full of lots and lots of chicken, so it limited my choices.

Then, my guideline became something not already featured in What's For Dinner Wednesday. That killed making Paprikash tonight. I went for an Asian inspired meal.

It doesn't look pretty, but it tastes great. My go to ingredient? Five Spice blend. For two bucks at an Asian Market, you are in like flint for stuff that tastes like La Choy wishes they could make! Add some garlic, onion, teriyaki , peppers, onions and pineapples and voila:

Next week, if it's still cold, I've got a jones for some homemade Chicken soup...

Comments

Grandy said…
I really must learn to do more with chicken.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!