Wish I Had the Legs to Go With Those Miniskirts!

I just took the "Which Star Trek Character Are You? Quiz. Wondering whether I'm the third person on the away team?

Your results:You are Uhura
You are a good communicator with a
pleasant soft-spoken voice. Also a talented singer.
































Uhura
70%
Deanna Troi
65%
Chekov
55%
Geordi LaForge
55%
Will Riker
55%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Worf
45%
Beverly Crusher
45%
Data
43%
Mr. Scott
40%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Spock
37%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
30%
Mr. Sulu
15%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
10%


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz



So, tell me, who are you?

Comments

ligirl said…
I'm Uhura too! (65%)
Lainey said…
Deanna Troi here
Unknown said…
Jean Luc (60%) Data (57)
Facinating
Suzanne said…
Your answers aren't surprising me at all!
Gypsydoodlebug said…
James T. Kirk (Captain) 60%

You are often exaggerated and over-the-top in your speech and expressions. You are a romantic at heart and a natural leader.

Yep. That's about right.
Suzanne said…
Now, that I didn't see coming! Leader and romantic, yes. Penchant for splitting infinitives and speaking three words at a time? Hard to tell in the written word! ;)
Grandy said…
I was Deanna Troi...whew! I was worried they'd make me Sulu.
Suzanne said…
Grandy, what's so bad about being Sulu? I kinda like the guy!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!