What's For Dinner Wednesday

What do YOU feed a hungry man?

This is Ed's plate tonight, because I forgot to take a picture when I enjoyed dinner with the kids earlier. London broil, homemade hash browns and corn.

If you've got a food processor, making the hash browns is easy. Use your largest grater setting to shred potatoes and onions. Rinse the potatoes thoroughly, to avoid having mush fries. Then fry in a hot skillet with about 2 tablespoons of oil. I season mine with kosher salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder.

Each time I make them, there are no leftovers, so that should give you a clue how much they like these.

Comments

Grandy said…
I can't seem to get my hashbrowns crispy like I like them. They get soggy.
Suzanne said…
Grandy, mine were soggy until I'd rinse them thoroughly, then blot them dry. There's a rumor that soaking them in some vinegar helps, too. I haven't tried that one-yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!