What's For Dinner Wednesday

I've said it before, but I'll say it again-if you want a quick, easy dinner, buy those seasoned pork loins from your local supermarket. Tonight's was a Raspberry Chipotle, which we hoped would have more raspberry flavor. I think the fruit walked through it, but there was plenty of chipotle to make up for it.

The best part of this thing is that it fits in your average size toaster oven, so you don't use excess energy to make a meal. The rest of the meal was equally simple, cornbread stuffing, corn and apple sauce. It's always a good sign when the kids say this is one of the best meals ever! (Until I make another pizza, that is)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!