Apparently, I've Been Remiss
That's ok, since I didn't tag her, she tagged me! So, without further ado:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Robin
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Random things about me:
1. My husband has threatened me with death if I don't make the cherry cobbler again. He's just kidding, but it was the world's easiest recipe, so that won't be an issue.
2. This is the first Black Friday since I was pregnant with Chef (and before that, it was 1992), that I haven't worked. I've been working in retail or related jobs since 1984-I'm going to enjoy this.
3. I can't sleep without my hands next to my face. This really screws up my bad wrists, let me tell you.
4. I snore. Consider that full disclosure if you're thinking of rooming with me for BlogHer!
5. My hair hasn't completely been its natural shade since my sophomore year of high school. Thanks to the grey, I don't think you'll ever see it the natural shade, either.
6. I remember birthdays. Like, of people I haven't seen in years. Like, of first grade classmates and my sister's friends. Richard H and Suzanne S in my first grade class were born on Sept. 11, and Richard H., brother of Barbara (giggle's friend) was born on September 23-same as Ray Charles. I even would call my old boss on Sept 12 and tell her to tell William, her UPS guy, to have a Happy Birthday!
What random things are you going to tell?
I'm tagging this time, because I don't want be responsible for anyone missing the fun!
Songbird (I'm glad she jumped into the blogosphere!)
Astrogirl426 (she cracks me up on Twitter!)
Geggie (Yeah, I know she just did a meme, but I love me my Geggie fix!)
Daysgoby (Just doing my part to help Jess through Blog365! Um, will you room with me, lol?)
Mike Golch (the man is a one man blogging cheerleader and I need to know more about him. You are awesome, Mike!)
Saffa Chick (because I haven't seen her do a MeMe in a while!)