Okay, Fess Up!

Facebook informs me that one of you has a secret crush on me TODAY, November 5th. Which one of you is it? Why today, and not yesterday or tomorrow? Secret crush, are you so fickle that you change crushes like most of us change underwear?

Do you think I'm impressed by you taking a banner ad on Facebook? MySpace? Maybe a more personal way of letting me know you're infatuated is better. I like chocolates. Good chocolates, like See's and Scharffenberger, but any chocolate will do! I also am fond of expensive electronic equipment that probably costs less than that banner ad does!

As for the rest of you, do you think anyone really believes those silly banner ads?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!