Thirteen Down, One to Go

I don't know what happened. I had three topics for Soundtrack Sunday over the course of the week, then today? I can't remember a single one of them. Perhaps I should just write them in draft mode next time and save the entry until Sunday.

Two things about music:
Why is it that when video games try to use authentic music from an era, they get the crappiest music around? Ed's beaten Grand Theft San Andreas, but the new version he's playing is like the Worst of the 80's. It's so bad I want to suggest he turns off the volume when he plays (which is what I really want in the first place, but the music really drives me crazy.)

It's really weird when the nine year old is singing Bob Seger because of some stupid toy commercial! Every once in a while, a show or a commercial will have a favorite song, I'll start to sing along, and Chef says "What The.." that mom actually KNOWS the song.

Anyway, the title has you wondering, right? Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. My second one, in fact. It's pretty neat to think that I started in NaBloPoMo '07 and haven't stopped since. Thirty one days left in the year and Blog 365 will also be in the bag.

IIRC, 1,200 people signed up to blog all year long. I don't know how many are still in the game. Jess at DaysGoBy is one, LouCeeL and Sandy at Momisodes (I think) is another. I'm sure there are more, but the forums have been full of spam lately that I haven't started a topic to see who's still hanging in there.

Tomorrow begins another Holidailies-my second. Somehow, I suspect that there will be an announcement for another Blog365. Will I join? Heck yeah. Will I make it? That all depends on whether I'm in New York. Cross your fingers that I don't fulfill the posting requirements of another Blog365, because that would mean good things have happened.

I will say this-it's been a great experience!

Comments

ah, you've discovered the secret on how to drive your kids crazy.

with you it was a toy commercial...with me, it was covers of old 70's and 80's tunes that pop up on top 40 stations...I'd start singing along, and the kidlets would look at me as if I'd grown another head....

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!