Fridge Friday


Geggie
has always done this, and I thought it was cool. So I'm joining in!

The fridge may look somewhat empty, but that's because we have two. This one is the landlord's. It's a good fridge, but it's sized great for a single guy-and tiny for a family of four that likes to cook.

I'm at my picture max at Flickr, so you're not going to get the boxes on the picture. Instead, you get a row by row detail. Lucky you!
On the top shelf: sour cream, Golden Tango Cream (Bailey's on steroids, my friends), minced garlic, horseradish, three types of mustard and Hellman's (the only mayo that will enter this house). Yes, I like mustard and if it doesn't have horseradish in it, I will add my own.

Second shelf: Eggs, caramel apple dip, red curry paste and 8 jars of jellies, jams and preserves, including the lovely Lingonberry from Ikea

Third shelf: Is occupied by a lonely bottle of PRP 2004 Nahe Auslese. One word: YUM. Oh, and that is one of two bottles of white in this house-we've been converted

Deli Drawer: Feta, Asiago, Mozzerella, Extra Sharp Cheddar and some Port Wine spread. No, we don't like cheese. For something completely different, we have bacon, too.

Bottom Shelf: Italian bread and a gallon of Lemonade

Produce drawers: Lots of onions and apples, some carrots, celery and romaine and a loaf of bread

In the door: yeast, Scharffenberger, butter, way too many salad dressings, not enough hot sauces, worchestershire, teriyaki and ketchup (only Heinz for Ed, thanks), A Bailey's knockoff that tastes like vanilla and vodka, Milk, Rojo Sangria Mix, Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon Juice and a big honkin' jug of Salsa.

Next week, should I post another picture, not much on the door will change, but you'll probably see a lot more leftovers on the shelves. I cleaned house today...

Comments

Amy said…
Ah, I see you shop at WalMart and Costco! We totally have a lot of butter after the S.O. goes to Costco. I was just cheating by posting my parents' fridge. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Suzanne said…
Wal Mart is around the corner, so they work in a pinch. Alas, I let the Costco membership expire (sigh). They're 30 miles away.

Next time, it's your fridge, okay?

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!