Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Always Wondered

If a toddler could ride one of these things. Now I know a kitty can!

5 People talked back:

Joyce-Anne said...

lol It was cute too.

imaginary binky said...

HAHAHA!!! That was a great chuckle for the day.

simba2 said...

I saw this today. I'm pretty sure none of my cats would be caught riding a roomba... and I know at least 2 of them are too fat to ride it.

Amy said...

hehe, sent this to my friends who have a cat who looks like that AND a Roomba. But the kitty runs from it!

Suzanne said...

Jill, I see two of your kitties attacking the darn thing and the third standing there like a statue and making the Roomba go somewhere else!

Amy, it is pretty funny, isn't it?

As a person who has only been owned by dogs, I've experienced animals who hate the noise and run from vacuums of any sort.