I Always Wondered

If a toddler could ride one of these things. Now I know a kitty can!

Comments

Joyce-Anne said…
lol It was cute too.
imaginary binky said…
HAHAHA!!! That was a great chuckle for the day.
TheMousesHouse said…
I saw this today. I'm pretty sure none of my cats would be caught riding a roomba... and I know at least 2 of them are too fat to ride it.
Amy said…
hehe, sent this to my friends who have a cat who looks like that AND a Roomba. But the kitty runs from it!
Suzanne said…
Jill, I see two of your kitties attacking the darn thing and the third standing there like a statue and making the Roomba go somewhere else!

Amy, it is pretty funny, isn't it?

As a person who has only been owned by dogs, I've experienced animals who hate the noise and run from vacuums of any sort.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!