A MeMe From Paula
1. Do you like blue cheese Salad Dressing? Can't eat it, I'm allergic. I probably would like it, though, because there aren't many cheeses I don't like
2. Have you ever smoked? nope
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. What Kool-Aid flavor is your favorite ? Tropical Punch.(changed the tense, we still drink it around here)
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor's appointment? No, that's what happens when you're a frequent flyer
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Kosher, baby. Nathan's, Sabrett's, Hebrew Nationals. Grilled is best, but I'll happily chow down on a dirty water dawg, too.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Lifef
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sweet Iced Tea with lots of lemon (yep, I am a southern girl now)
9. Can you do push ups? about 100k in wrist repairs says no way, Jose
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring-he did good! :)
11. Favorite hobby? cooking, blogging and photography
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Heck, yeah. Wait, what was the question?
13. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I need to start dinner, the kids need showers and where do I find a Frankenstein template to carve Chef's pumpkin?
14. Middle name? Marie
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I procrastinate
16. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Iced Tea and Coke
17. Current worry? money/will I find a job?
18. Current hate right now? no money/no job
19. Favorite place to be? Epcot at night
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Drinking wine with Ed and watching fireworks in the old neighborhood
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii
22. Name 3 people who will complete this: Joyce, Mandy (maybe) and I'm not sure, but it's up for grabs to any blogger who needs a topic!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I haven't worn any since I've moved to Florida
24. What color of shirt are you wearing? Orange (with pumpkins)
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheet? I'm afraid to try, because my clumsy ways mean I'll fall out of bed and injure myself
26. Can you Whistle? Only one note on good days. I can't roll my tongue and I think you need to do that to whistle, since my menfolk all can
27. Favorite colors? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? I'd be too soft as a pirate. I can say "Arrrrrr" really well.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is running through my head
30. Favorite girl's name? no favorite
32. What's in your pocket right now? 90 cents and a sharpie marker
33. Something that made you laugh? Chef singing his Nutty Nut song earlier
34. Best bed sheets as a child? mine were boring-eight kids means you buy the best value, not the characters the kids want. Best sheets evah were purchased when I was working at Gimbels, the pattern was Taffeta Tulips
35. Worst injury that you have ever had? Compound fracture of the radius and ulna and malunion of the small bones of the wrist.
36. Do you love where you live? Meh. Too expensive and work is scarce.
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? Thanks to Bob and Maureen, we've just been given our 3rd.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Me (Ed disagrees, but I think he's being nice)
39. How many dogs do you have? none
40. Does someone have a crush on you? According to the banner over Facebook, I've got two secret crushes. I'm so special!
41. What is your favorite book? too many to pick one
42. What is your favorite candy? Snickers bars
43. Favorite Sports team? Mets
44. What song do you want to be played at your funeral? Echolyn, Never the Same
(and I just found the acoustic version on YouTube-I don't know whether I like the album version or this one better.)