Borrowing a MeMe
Anyway, this one comes from the lovely Grandy. It's hard to believe that in about two weeks, it'll be a year since I've been reading this lady's hilarious musings on life. If you don't read her blog, take some time to check her out-because she's a riot!
Anyway, she posted 19 New Things About Grandy, and I figured it's my turn. To write 19 New Things about Suzanne, because, well, Grandy already wrote about Grandy and anything I wrote wouldn't be new stuff about Grandy. Besides, everything I know about Grandy I learned from reading her blog. I just told you to do that (and even provided a link), so you'll know everything about her soon enough and don't need me to duplicate material.
Enough of the Abbott and Costello (I am neither Abbott OR Costello and should stop trying to be anywhere near as funny), and on to the 19 New Things About Suzanne:
1. Do you like blue cheese? I honestly don't know. In a bizarre twist of fate, the penicillin allergy I have is of the type that my allergist told me I shouldn't consume blue cheese. The few times I've accidentally had even a smidge of it, the results were rather unpleasant.
2. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I tend to sharpen the comedic wit. I tend to visit doctors like some people visit the mall.
3. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh, I hate these, because you want to hear just one song. When it comes to music, there can never be just ONE. How about one dozen? No?
Then we'll leave you with a small list:
O Come, O Come Emmanuel, Christmas Wrapping, What Child is This?, Coventry Carol, The Christmas Song, Santa Baby (but only Eartha Kitt's version) and the list will change tomorrow...
4. Do you work with people who idolize you? I'm not working at the present time, so that's an easy no.
5. Do you have A.D.D.? How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb? Hey, lets go ride bikes!
6. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. -
1) It would sure be nice to get to sleep
2) Did Ed mean that I was getting up with the kids in the morning? Will he be pissed if I wake him to ask?
3) Sure wish this foot would stop with the pins and needles already!
7. Name something you bought yesterday. Gas (at 2.77 a gallon), a watermelon Icee and a hotdog for Chef after Cub Scouts.
8. Current worry right now? The lack of job and/or money.
9. Current hate right now? How people bitch about not having money in one breath, then talk about all the wasteful ways they spend what money they do have and make excuses about it in the other.
10. Favorite place to be? WDW. Not going to be there anytime soon, unfortunately.
11. Where would you like to go? Hawaii. Leg surgery and paradise, all in one place.
12. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Doesn't sound all that appealing to a klutz like me-I'll end up sliding out of bed and right into the need of an ER visit.
13. Favorite girl's name? honestly don't have one. Is that a sign that I was meant to have boys, or what?
14. Favorite boy's name? Aiden.
15. Last thing that made you laugh? Chef's interpretation of a few moosebutter songs.
16. Worst injury you've ever had? I don't rate as spectacular an injury as Grandy, but smashing my wrist to smithereens has to rate as the worst. Only because some of the health crap in my life has nothing to do with injuries.
17. Does someone have a crush on you? If they do, they're keeping it pretty darn secret. (I think Ed is well past the crush stage and onto the "the things I thought were cute really piss me off" stage of our relationship)
18. What is your favorite book? The pressure, I can't choose ONE! Charm School by Nelson de Mille, because it's long overdue for a re read.
19. What were you doing 12 AM last night? surfing my blog buddies and watching Food Network.
If you want to play...make sure you leave a comment so I can come check out your meme.