Thursday, October 30, 2008

Desperate, Are you Serious?

This is what greeted me in the MySpace in box the other day:

HELLO
HOW ARE YOU DOING THERE I AM MAC SINGLE FAITHFUL, HONEST HANDSOME,LOVING GENEROUS AND LOYAL MAN HERE LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE..BUT I JUST GOT ON TO MYSPACE AND I WAS LOOKING INTO A BUNCH OF PROFILES AND I SAW THAT LOVELY ONE OF YOU SO I DECIDED TO SEND TO YOU A MESSAGE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BUT I WILL NOT SAY MUCH ABOUT MYSELF HERE BUT I WILL LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ON YAHOO SO THAT WE CAN GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER TH


Interesting. I doubt Mac read anything in my profile, because the "Who I'd like to meet" section stated that I wasn't there to meet people and that little box that gives my stats? It says I'm MARRIED.

I popped an email back to Mac, saying that if he'd bothered to read my profile, he would have noticed this fact. Does this stop him? Nooooooo. He then sends this lovely gem back:

I KNOW THAT BUT I THINK THAT WECAN TALKON YAHOO SO THAT WECAN BECOME FRIENDS OKPLZDO THAT U ARE SOOCUTE


It makes sense now. I use Trillian to manage my IMs and lately, it seems like I've been getting a lot of pings from strangers on Yahoo messenger. Note to those Yahoos on Yahoo:NOT EVERYONE IS ON THERE FOR A QW$%%^$%^%$ BOOTY CALL! Do these guys honestly think all caps and poor grammar are the way to a woman's heart? I am not a MILF and I am most certainly NOT a cougar. Go find a girl your own age who doesn't mind that your writing skills are sorely lacking.

Mac, tell ya what, I'm gonna help you out. How about everyone go take a look at his MySpace page and tell him HOW CUTE he is?!


No, even if I was single, I would NOT have given this type of come on serious consideration.

3 People talked back:

ligirl said...

Ewww. So sorry you're getting such icky stuff.

Suzanne said...

Hey, at least I laugh at his sad attempts!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OK, now see... I'dve seriously messed with Big Mac Attack.