What's For Dinner Dessert Wednesday

I was battling a nasty headache/queasiness combo earlier. Dinner was hot dogs. It's probably a safe assumption that you've seen those many a time and don't need to see mine. If you're curious, Nathan's bun length on a Publix bun.

Instead, I made dessert. The world's easiest baked desser. Slap a couple of cans of cherry pie filling in the Corning. Add a tablespoon of Almond extract. Mix a cup of Bisquick like substance, 2 tablespoons butter, a 1/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons sugar together and drop on top of cherries.

Bake for 15 minutes at 400. Done. Ed would probably say to give him a fork and he'll make sure it's done!


Meanwhile, I am really tempted to make this by adding a 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the cherries and a 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to the batter...

Comments

Mike Golch said…
the choc chips and cocco sounds good to me.
Kristy said…
Oh my gosh...that looks divine!!

Hope you don't mind if I steal it.
Suzanne said…
Mike, I'll probably make it that way next time.

Kristy, you could try stealing some, but Ed's having the last portion as I write this! Oh, you mean the recipe, well, that's why I shared it!

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone