Small Talk Six-Mardi Gras






In honor of Mardi Gras, today’s topic is the “6 things you would be willing to flash someone for.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

1. An all expenses paid 14 day trip to Hawaii for me and the family. This way, I only have to worry about the darn leg surgery expenses!

2. A new vehicle for Ed. I've got a darn good car I love, it's time he had a good one.

3. A house, or the money to buy one. I'd like this one, but the, I kind of need a job to afford to live here! It needs 3 bedrooms, two baths an office, big eat-in kitchen and a yard, thank you.

4. Tuition for the next few years of college and a monthly stipend so I don't have to work and can max out the classes I take.

5. All expenses paid trip to BlogHer. Hey, I want to get there and I'll do that for the 1500 that convention ticket, hotel, airfare and incidentals will cost.

6. The fully stocked kitchen of my dreams. Gas Viking stove, huge SubZero fridge, Boos Board island, all KitchenAid gadgets, Le Creuset and All Clad cookware, Sabatier and Shun knives, etc..

Hey, a girl can dream, same as anyone who thinks I'm going to flash for a piddly string of plastic beads! ;D

6.

Comments

Shan G said…
I dream (and drool) of a Viking range...and a house to put it in!

Good list!
ligirl said…
I'd flash mine too, if I didn't think that the townsfolk would come after me with pitchforks and torches! No longer. a. pretty. sight.

You know I wish all of the above for you and so much more!!!
I answered this on Toni's site too, I just can't think of anything worth flashing anyone for. I guess like millions of dollars but a specific "thing" doesn't come to mind.
Unknown said…
I think these are all good reasons to get the girls out. Better than some stupid beads.
Shannon said…
Yeah flashing isn't my thing lol but I guess for like a trillion dollars. BUT no one would pay a trillion dollars to see my chest lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!