Transformation

From Patchy the Pirate, as he'd been called at school:

back to normal:

Comments

Unknown said…
Aww... he looks cute with his buzzed head!
Joyce-Anne said…
I like the look. Very handsome, not to mention, low maintenance.
Joyce-Anne said…
My oldest daughter wants to know why he shaved his head. She says, "Are you out of your mind, older man?" Her words, not mine.
Jientje said…
Much much better!!
Suzanne said…
Janna, this is usually how we do his hair, but this time I skipped the #2 clipper.

Joyce, it is low maintenance, but he still has to wash it. I guess the Mayor likes his Harry Potter look?

Jientje, I agree. If it was fixed asap, then he wouldn't have had motivation to leave my razor alone. Getting called Patchy cured him of any desire to cut his own hair!
Tena said…
he has the perfect shape head for a shaved head!! Too cute
I like it! And it is the perfect way to invite Spring!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!