I Write About Pizza, Thus I Have To Make Some

Pizza, that is. If you haven't looked over at MomDot, yesterday's edition of Tasty Thursday featured my pizza dough recipe.

As is typical, once I write about something, I have to have some. However, this time, it struck Ed. No sooner did I tell him what the column would feature did he ask me to make pizza yesterday. He and I enjoyed a pie last night, made with the dough that rose during the afternoon.

Today's plan was for some chicken fried steak. After watching an episode of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, it was calling to us. However, Chef knew I'd made pizza dough and wanted pizza! There weren't any complaints from anyone else, so the original meal choice will be made tomorrow or Sunday.

In the meantime, if you've got questions about exactly what I meant by 'matchbook thin', how much sauce is enough and what did I mean about 'don't mound the cheese', see the below pictures.
Rolled it out just a bit too big! Oops, forgot to put the sauce on first, but that's not too big a deal.
This is just the right amount of sauce.

I usually go a little heavier on the cheese, but then it oozes over...
Mmmmmmm, pepperoni!
Two pies, just enough to feed a family of four with enough for someone to have lunch the next day. Unless they're really hungry!
Mmmmm, beer!

Comments

Jientje said…
This looks delicious!!! You made me very hungry!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!