Ways to confuse your kid, part one

The night before last, I picked up some kitty litter on the way home. It was picked up so that Ed could drop it off elsewhere. When I got home, I left it in the car because I thought he was heading right out in my car (since his has 'issues'). He didn't.

Yesterday, Ed took the bucket o' kitty litter out of my car since he couldn't drop me at work (I thought I was seeing Nurse M). He would bring it over in his car, if needed. That call never came.

When Chef Junior got home from school, he sees the bucket o' kitty litter and asks Ed excitedly "Do we have a cat?" Poor kid!

No, no cats for us. Gameboy and I both are severely allergic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!