Dinner Conversation

Tonight's dinner was divine, one of my all time favorites from childhood. Chef Jr requested ham for New Year's. We had appetizers instead, so it was tonight's dinner. A gingersnap bourbon crust was applied and I made Au Gratin potatoes from scratch.

The conversation at the table went something like this:

Me: Chef, are you happy with dinner. (he'd requested the ham)
Chef: I'm a happy hamper.
Ed: A happy hamper? What's a hamper?
Chef: Its a camper made of ham!
Ed: I wouldn't want to sleep in that. Someone would eat me while I was sleeping.
Me: You'd get eaten by bears.

It's never boring with this kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!