A Round of Applause

To Jill, Heather and Jason for completing Walt Disney World's Inaugural Expedition Everest 5K! Woohoo!

A few years ago, another friend, Liz, had plans to walk the Walt Disney World Marathon and encouraged me to join her. I didn't get very far on that journey-but I did get the iPod to walk. Liz did two other events, but has yet to get here to Florida for a race.

Yes, if my friends are involved in a race, any race, it seems that the Disney events are what motivate them to get active. I'd like to be able to join them all someday, but for now, I give them a hearty CONGRATULATIONS for finishing. You guys ROCK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously