Job Search: The Update

I am still jobless. In nearly four weeks, I have:

Experienced the malaise that Ed did when nothing happens.

Had one interview. A recruiter found my resume online and called me to meet with her. Funny thing is, I'd applied on their website-but she never saw that! In a holding pattern.

Applied for a civil service job and got the notification for the test, next week.

The same day, I got the application for SSI. I also have an interview date for that next week.

The first week, I applied for non retail jobs. Now, anything goes. Still hasn't helped, though.

When I said to Ed that I'm not sweating it, whatever happens will happen. He immediately said he wanted a DNA sample, because I couldn't possibly be Suzanne.

The SSI path seems like it's the one I'll end up on. Only time will tell.

Comments

Mike Golch said…
sounds like the same snafu to me.
I think you know where I went with what I said. I hope that things work out for you.My prayers are with you my friend. Hugs and God's blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously