Reformatted Because of a Ghost...

Space Ghost, that is. I'm not sure why, but Brak and Space Ghost caused my side bar to disappear. My contract with BlogHer stipulates that the ad content is above the fold, which makes sense to me.


So for a few days, I'll have less posts on the front page. I hope you don't mind.

ETA: I even played with the HTML links, changing the sizes of the YouTube embedded videos, even though the dimensions are the same as past videos that didn't do this. Oh well. I'll keep adding more posts back up until it is where I like to leave it.

While in there, I figured I would see if a new template would work. It didn't, but I've left it up. Part of me wanted to switch right back to the old, but we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously