Thursday, January 22, 2009

Woohoo!

My first column is up on Momdot.com!

If you wondered how to make Chicken a la King (or Sausage Gravy, same principle) or last week's WFDW Mac's and Cheese made you want to lick your monitor, then come check it out! I am actually giving up the recipes, people. Seriously!

Oh, and you don't have to be a mom to cook these, it'll just taste like your Mom did. If you ARE a Mom, check out momdot. There are some great columnists, a nice forum and the thing that introduced me to them: GIVEAWAYS!!!

Can I pout a little, now that I'm ineligible for the Keurig they're giving away next week? Just a little, because right now that I am excited that I've got a writing gig that involves something I love!

4 People talked back:

Mike Golch said...

as far as sausage gravy,my Celestine makes a real good one,and over biscuits,man that is heaven on earth.

Janna said...

Woot! Excited for you! Heading over there now.

Jibber Jabber said...

Yay for you! Sorry about Keurig...

Suzanne said...

Mike, I'm with you-good sausage gravy is sooo good!

Janna, thanks for visiting over there.

Joyce, you can win the Keurig! Then I can visit it when I visit you next.