Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Temperature Today

Numbers you don't expect to see when you live in Florida:
This morning

Tonight



Our camping trip got canceled because the campsite, a mere 30 miles north of here, recorded temperatures in the teens the past couple of nights.

4 People talked back:

songbird's crazy world said...

wanna trade? we're expecting temps close to 0° tonight.

Jibber Jabber said...

Brrrrr!

Rebecca said...

Yup... pretty cold out there! I just did a blog about this very topic, but the Georgia edition. :)

Suzanne said...

SB, you know you can always come visit here! I promise I'll make whatever you want me to cook!

Joyce, I know you want to move to warmer climes, sometimes we get a dose down here to remind us of what it's like. It's in the 30's right now.

Rebecca, depending on where you are, it could be positively frigid!