The Things You Hear While Swimming

I figured it out, that since Wednesday, I have worked nearly 60 hours. It's been fun, but my body has been aching. Tonight, I got home and said we needed to go to the pool.

The four of us went over to Ed's moms and took a dip. While there, some funny things were said:

-You have a Radioactive Butt, Gameboy (because he was standing in front of the colored pool light).

-Radioactive Butt, peace out! (with Richard Nixon victory sign and all, courtesy Chef Jr)

-You need to spin me more, I paid two bucks for this ride. (Chef, and the money paid kept going up)

-If you're giving me invisible money, I'm giving you invisible spins (me, to chef)

-It'll cost you four bucks to grab my butt. (chef)

-It'll cost you sixty bucks to grab my radioactive butt.

No, my kids aren't warped!

Comments

projectmommy said…
Lol! It sounds like a day at the pool with my family! I hope you guys had a lot of fun! ; )
Jennifer H said…
Ha! That's some funny material! We could probably use a trip to the pool. The natives are growing restless.

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone