7 Random Facts About Me
If you'd like to do this one, consider yourself tagged. If not, hakuna matata!
1. I'm the 7th of 8 kids, but I'm an oldest, too. This meant Mom was very lenient and Dad? Well, I had to beg for the car to do important stuff like deliver the 120 boxes of citrus fruit that I sold for Choir! Giggles had it much easier a few years later getting that car!
2. I've never been snow skiing, but I have been water skiing. At this stage of the game, I doubt I'll ever get to glide down a mountain, but I'd love to try.
3. I can't stand Minnie Mouse. Thanks to a coworker, I found out the reasons for my dislike: she seems to be stepping out on the Main Mouse. Think about it: you always see her with Goofy! Also, she's always showing those bloomers-a lady (mouse?) shouldn't be showing her bloomers. Nope, not a fan of Minnie.
4. I've lived in three states and traveled to 24 of them. I'm not sure if I'm done living in different states, but I do know I plan on visiting many more.
5. In the nearly 22 years as a NY resident, I never went to Times Square to see the ball drop. That crowd you see on TV? I'd hazard a guess that it's 90% non NYers! Being outside in the cold for hours to watch some lights at the top of a building go down a pole was not my idea of a good time. OTOH, laughing at those people while watching them from the warmth of a house while consuming alcoholic beverages? Much better idea!
6. I have a scar on my lip from a dog bite when I was 7 years old. It didn't traumatize me, because I still adore dogs. Except for little yippers (punters), like the terrier that bit me!
7. If I became rich, one of the odd things I'd probably do is get my favorite arcade games from the late 70's and early 80's and have a game room in the house. The kids would love it and if I had Tron, Phoenix and Tempest with the right controls, I'd be happy. (Oh and I think I'd have to have Ms Pac Man and then KnockOut so I could hear bowwy bwow! Weft! Weft! Wight! Wight! and laugh all over again!)
Your turn, if you're inclined!