Monday, June 02, 2008

Lucky 7 (and then some)

4 People talked back:

Grandy said...

That's cool! I should do something like that when I get there. I only have about 30k right now, so I should be there in about a month or so. :)

Bob said...

Cool. I'm sure you had your foot on the brake. You shouldn't be taking pictures while in "D"

:-)

mjgolch said...

Neat photo.I have had a couple of cars that I pushed to that markI hope that every body it haveing a great Day,that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Suzanne said...

Grandy, I did this with Ed's Saturn at 99999. It's a weird thing with me.

Bob, of course I did this while pulled over, silly! You didn't notice the needle on 0 mph?

Mike, my last VW had three odometers and between them, there was close to 300,000 miles on it. I'm probably going to get to put 99999 up in fall of 2010