Pretty, Pretty!

So, what do you think?

In the last 24 hours:
-Sara installed the new design
-I went to Go Daddy and bought the URL so that I can move this show to its own URL
-A friend suggested a hosting company, they had a crazy cheap deal, so I am now signed up with them and will move things over in about a week
-the hosting company purchased the other URL I wanted, so I now have TWO addresses on the world wide web.

The new site will look pretty, but I've got a lot to learn about coding. I'm looking at it as good training before I enter that Master's program. Try not to laugh too hard when you see the mistakes, please!

Neil was right-that underwear theory seems to be working. Things seem to be looking a lot brighter nowadays-and the new blog design embraces that, too.

Comments

Gypsydoodlebug said…
Loooove it!!! Very pretty!!
Sara Bonds said…
Sounds like things are right on track. I am so happy that you love the design.

I have been doing web design for many many years, and have a degree in Graphic/Web design. If you ever have any questions at all, feel free to ask me. I am always happy to help.
ligirl said…
Me likee!! I'm not a blogger myself, or very tech-savvy, but I like what I see! Sara did a great job!
Joyce-Anne said…
oooh, me likely.

Yes, Neil was right. Apparently, the color underwear you wear on New Year's Eve does make a difference. Remind me of that this upcoming one. I need me some money! :)
Cat@3KidsandUs said…
Love the new look!
Suzanne said…
Thanks, everyone.

Mandy, I loved yours, and ever since wanted something that was unique.

Sara, thank you thank you THANK YOU! You took what little direction I gave and ran. I'm especially digging my new button. :)

Donna, you don't have to be tech savvy, just surround yourself with people who are.

Joyce, you're next, lol!

Cat, thanks! I have a feeling Sara will be doing New Sue Review a couple of months from now!
Kristy said…
Very nice!!!!
Laurie said…
LOVE the new look it is awesome, and well my favorite color is blue! Looks terrific!
Staci said…
The new look is great! I love the colors!
Shannon said…
Oh I love it. It's very clean and pretty. I miss seeing you around as much.

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone