What's For Dinner Wednesday

Shrimp with Juice was tonight's meal. You're not familiar with that one?

That's what a 3 year old Chef would call Shrimp Scampi. I think that was the first sign I had that he would become the Crustacean Kid, because he asked for it often. At first, I didn't know what he meant by "Shrimp with Juice"

Now, I know better. I think it's Chef's favorite meal. Even better is handing Gameboy a plate and hearing an excited "You made Shrimp Scampi?" with a enthusiastic "THANKS!" You can't beat that.

Especially when it's a quick and easy meal to make!


Psst! Did you go enter to win the "If Mama Don't Laugh" hat yet?

Comments

Jessi said…
Mmm, I could go for some Shrimp with Juice right now.
Vixen said…
Shrimp scampi is my favorite meal too! Now I know what I am cooking for dinner tonight.
Staci said…
Yummy! We had almost the same thing last night.

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone