What's For Dinner Wednesday


I love the fact that Ed is into good food, too. Once again, he was doing some marketing and spied a cranberry pecan pork roast. Without hesitation, he grabbed it, with Christmas Eve in mind.

I'm glad he did. The cranberry made a nice, tart braising liquid. If you've got an Aldi nearby, the steamed veggies are very tasty. Alas, this roast was one of those seasonal flavors. In talking about it, I think I'll get a plain pork roast sometime soon, marinate it in a cranberry sauce reduction, then stuff it with goat cheese, dried cranberries and pecans. I'll save it for a Wednesday...

Have a Merry Christmas, or 4h Night of Channukah. (The latkes got postponed, but will make it to the table before the festival of lights is over.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously