Borrowing from Saffa Chick
What you do is highlight the things you've done. Italicize the things you want to do, and leave the ones you don't in plain text.
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. (I will get there, if only for surgery!)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain. well, the east coast idea of one...
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped. (not in this lifetime)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. from the beach-very cool
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Calligraphy)
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (once was enough, thank you)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.(when you don't abuse sick days, they really believe you're sick!)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon. (not bolding, but I'd like to walk one)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (on the list, someday we'll get there)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (lame ones, but yes)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (and who WANTS this one?)
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (at least there's one in town if I can ever get the double feature to jibe with what I'd like to see)
55. Been in a movie. (I have no proof that it didn't end up on the cutting room floor, but I was an extra in a Dorothy Puzo movie)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.I got my gallon pin, but I can't donate anymore.
65. Gone sky diving. (not planning to, either)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. not intentionally, though
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (as a passenger)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. (not directly, anyway)
90. Sat on a jury. (no, but I sat in the jury pool)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. (worker's comp case
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee. (no, but by wasps, yes)
100. Read an entire book in one day.
**Thanks to Jess for the added instructions!