What's For Dinner Wednesday

Last week, I shared one of my crowd pleaser recipes over at MomDot. It's been featured on WFDW before, but when I visited Ed in the hospital last week, mention of this favorite had him hankering for Kebabs.

If you were a frequent dinner guest, at some time or another, I made these for you. So you won't mind that I didn't take pictures, right? You've seen them before, right?

Will it make it up to you that I shared my Awesome marinade recipe and instructions for making Chicken Kabobs on Tasty Thursdays?

Pictures to return next week.

Comments

ligirl said…
Uh oh. No pictures. Did the S9 go wonky on you?

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!