Conversations To Funny Not to Share

A Glimpse into the humor that you'll find early in the morning when you find both me and my brother in law checking out Facebook. Joe was in the mood for some pancakes, fixated on them, even. The wife and kids were asleep. This is what transpires:

6:58amJoseph
Any precaution needed. I'm back, pored my coffee. 3 sleepin' slackers, 2 spoons of suger, and a hubbie that wants to go to ihop

and im not in a pear tree

At 6 in the morning my brother in law said to me

12 days of xmas....hunger is setting in

7:00amSuzanne
lol

7:01amJoseph
I should just go. It's called Ihop not wehop or theyhop,or wait til they wake up hop.

7:02amSuzanne

LOL

7:03amJoseph

IHOP should hire peter cottontail and hop the f&#* over here with some pancakes

7:03amSuzanne
that I'd pay to see!

7:04amJoseph
Had a great burger sun. and awesome Calamari yesterday

7:04amSuzanne
shhh, Chef will nag me for some if he knows you had it [editor's note-Chef and Uncle Big Joe will conspire on what seafood they're consuming when they get together]

7:04amJoseph
Tues is MCDonalds

Tell him it was fra dialvo...tossed

7:05amSuzanne
tonight it's chicken ala king, because we have not had a home cooked meal in a week, and I really can't afford that

oh, if I do[tell him Uncle Big Joe had Calamari], I am really screwed


and now, we make a 45 degree turn on a tangent, because he's read the blog...

7:07amJoseph
If your Neti pot is blue you could get an emblem and make it a Meti pot

7:07amSuzanne
LOL
I should save all ofthis, filter it down to musings from my BIL-instant blog post

7:08amJoseph

I gotta put on my play clothes.still in suit and tie (he had to work overnight)
b right back

7:08amSuzanne
okay, gotta wake the kid-his alarm didn't work

7:10amSuzanne
just went into the kitchen and found that Game Teen ate my leftover asiago roast beef sandwich. Horseradish for breakfast, mmmm

7:11amSuzanne
ahhh, cough medicine is kicking in-I just got warm and queasy

7:16amJoseph
warm good queasy not

horseradish always good

7:16amSuzanne
codeine always makes me queasy, but it works, so I take it

I lived with it(the queasies) for a year and a half when I was on the vicodin
and you know we like horseradish when there's three jars in the fridge

7:20amJoseph
This week on tasty tuesday: Horseradish marinaded Pharmoceuticals with neti pot broth and Staph ooze for dessert.

now you're queasy

7:20amSuzanne

that is NOT helping my queasiness!

and Chef is complaining his stomach hurts. He's the kid who doesn't try to get out of school

7:20amJoseph

but you have a better excuse for queasiness

7:22amJoseph
go be mommmy. I'm gonna try to accidently wake everybody up. Where's my bullhorn? talk to you later.

7:22amSuzanne
enjoy your pancakes-don't forget to use some boysenberry syrup

7:23amJoseph
I'm having magical wish pancakes. I'm gonna wish I had pancakes.


Times like these, it sucks that we live 1200 miles apart. Either Chef could have made his pancakes with pears, caramelized onions and asiago cheese sauce, or I could have whipped up the camp favorite pecan pancakes. Bet Joe is STILL wishing for those pancakes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!