Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Remember how crappy I felt Thursday night?

It's back.

At least we got 24 hours camping, experienced a scavenger hunt that took us all over Fort Wilderness and spent some time in the pool. Unfortunately, the van is still in the driveway, waiting to be unpacked. I do NOT have the strength right now.

I also had words with Chef. At the mention of "We need to go home", he became a little ogre-and would not listen to the rest of the story telling WHY we needed to go. I was fading fast and there is no way I would have been able to sleep flat on my back tonight.

Add to that the fact that Disney is hosting an Iron Man triathlon event in the morning and the road to exit the campsite would be closed until 1pm. If I happened to be worse in the morning, I would be trapped on a campsite and feeling even crappier than I do right now.

Let's just say that at first, the child wasn't getting the concept that there is nobody left to take care of Mommy or the two boys if I got too sick to do it. I think he does now that he spent 45 minutes driving home with me coughing non stop.

This sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!