On The Mend?

I think I've slept more in the past week than I had in the previous month. Today, for instance, I got up around 9am, rolled over, woke at 10:30, rolled over again, woke at 1pm, lather, rinse, repeat.

Conversely, I've eaten very little all week, because it hurt like hell to swallow anything. Ice water has been my friend. Sipping some every 1/2 hour or so kept the throat from having a dinosaur egg stuck in it, rather, I only had a goose egg. If I woke in the middle of the night, the routine had been to take a sip of the water.

When I got up at 6, we decided I wasn't cooking and I grabbed a fast food dinner a little after 7pm. Now, I'm hungry again. Oh, and that goose egg has been downgraded to a robin's egg.

Maybe I'll feel like normal tomorrow?

I hope, because I have to head over to the college on Monday, as well as participate in a volunteer event I signed up for months ago.

I hope no one else gets stuck with this darn thing. It was NOT fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!