On Second Thought...

The phone rang at 8:15am.

"Suzanne, they changed their mind. The project isn't happening."

I went and turned in my stuff and I'll look for other employment/cross my fingers on the SSDI appeal/hope they call for the next phase sooner.

What did I do with my day off? Much the same as the night before, spending time at our local hospital. No, not me, the kids or Ed. All I'll say is that I'm normally empathetic, but in this case, I've no patience to deal with the situation.

Unfortunately, I think we'll be dealing with it for a while.

Please tell me that all this bad karma will result in something good happening soon. Please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!