Quick Updates

Interview with company A on Thursday. Gameboy's birthday. I'm hoping that birthday karma will factor in. Company C bowed out, but there are other things to apply for to add to the mix.

We still haven't gotten a phone call to come get our kid, so I'm assuming the camping trip is going well.

Payday. Ugh. 60 hours equals too little money. Even if I didn't spend a dime from this one and the next one (another 60 hours) I don't have enough to pay just the bills. More month than money really sucks. Know anyone who wants to buy a kidney? Mine are in pretty good shape...

Comments

Jennifer S said…
Seriously. Money would make a lot of things easier.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously