My Friends Are Awesome!

If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know I like food. I've got quirky tastes, and I'm a sucker for some brands and goods.

Each part of the country that I've lived in has left its mark on me in the way of local delicacies and treats that I have to have and miss, now that they're not easily accessible.

Jill brought back some Utz Crab Chips recently. I don't know if it's the three or so years since I've last had them, but the Old Bay seasoning on them is much more potent. I like it! Guess when you're not used to having them, they pack a very nice punch.

I'm about to dive into a package of another favorite, courtesy my friend Bob. He came to the house last week bearing a box of Drake's Funny Bones. Some people love Twinkies, some love their Little Debbies or Tastycakes. Me? I love my Funny Bones. It's a chocolate cake filled with peanut butter and coated with melted chocoate. It's best enjoyed right out of the freezer.

Now, if only there was a way to figure out how to get the perishibles here, I'd be all set!

Thanks, Jill and Bob!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I share your love for Funny Bones....I have a recipe for peanut butter filling that I use with Chocolate cupcakes - I'd be glad to share.
I think some Rhode Island goodies may be in order for you - how do you feel about coffee syrup - nothing beats a good glass of cold coffee milk!!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously