More Pictures From Saturday

While we were waiting to visit Aquatica, we killed some time window shopping at Downtown Disney. I had fun taking pictures at the World of Disney and Lego stores. Heck, I had fun taking pictures before we got there. So, for a Monday giggle, take a look at these:

Goofing off while Ed pumps gas:


Trying on hats. He tried on LOTS of hats:


Wearing his Alter Ego:


Having fun with the close up:


Pretty pink Legos. Guess they wanted to have ALL kids coveting more bricks that hurt parent's feet:


Guess these won't be retreads someday:


Chef would take handfuls of these and say "I'm rich!":


Ooooh, wouldn't these look great on a Toa:


Bright orange, just the thing for Indy to be trying to find:


Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

Jennifer S said…
Since I know what a Toa is, I can say that my son wouldn't pick the pink flowers for his!

Those are great photos. Your boy is so cute.
Suzanne said…
Thanks, I agree-there will be no pink in the tub 'o Lego in this house. However, daysgoby's Jessa posted a picture of one of the new bionicles wearing a tutu recently. Hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously