Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Got a JOB!!!!!!!!

To those who I teased for eight hours, I apologize. It just struck me as funny to write a teaser title and not give he details.

Back in November, I spoke of taking a test to become a Census Bureau Enumerator. I got a call back today. Full time, Monday through Friday, starting March 27th.

I'll say it once again: the census needs YOU. Go to their website to learn more about job opportunities and testing dates near you.

12 People talked back:

Janna Bee said...

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Jientje said...

Woohoo!!!
Congratulations!!! Good luck my friend!!

Haasiegirl said...

congrats sweetie!!

trisha

Joyce-Anne said...

Wooo-hooooooooooooooooooooooo and hip hip hooray too!!!!!!

daysgoby said...

HURRAY!

HURRAAH!!!

Robin Costello (Delswife) said...

Congratulations!!

Snarky Saffa said...

Oh that's fantastic! I am so happy for you - and you have made my weekend ;-)

Congrats Suzanne!

ligirl said...

I got some very bad news this morning, unfortunately, so hearing your GOOD news REALLY made my day. SO, so happy for you!!

Vixen said...

Big time congrats! Guess I better get over there and apply....cuz you have what I need! A job!

Elaine said...

Congratulations!

My laptop kind of died so I've been out of the loop.

Miss seeing you around.

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations. I'm actually heading over there now for DH to see what they have!

The POSHpreneur said...

Congrats!! That could be a very interesting job I bet!