Here's a fun meme from Michelle at Bleeding Espresso. Play with me?
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Carl F. I won't reveal his last name because I may have been his only date with a female!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Wine. At Nana and Papa's, because Papa grew up with wine being served to everyone.
4. What was your FIRST job?
McDonald's. Fry girl, then shakes, then cashier. It was not spectacular.
5. What was your FIRST car?
The first one titled in my name was a 1988 VW Fox Wagon.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Jill. (I've used text more today to her than I have in the past five years. I hate to text with my phone, and I don't pay for unlimited, so it's .10 a text. It hurts my damaged hands too much with this phone)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Chef and Gameboy and that I had to get them off to school.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Lipshitz. Imagine first graders with missing teeth trying to say that name!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
From Nashville back to NY to register for college. I missed the last week of my vacation with Dad and Giggles.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Narissa Grant. She lived in the other half of the duplex we lived in. Haven't talked to her since a year after we moved.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Narissa's when I was in first grade. We bought a house and moved away, they moved to Long Beach. For a year or so, we took turns sleeping over.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My own. I've only been in three total and two were mine. I was a bridesmaid for Giggles.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Woke the kids up.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
16. FIRST tattoo?
None yet, but the Jedi Frog will probably happen before the end of the year...
17. FIRST piercing?
For sixth grade graduation, Mom's coworker Donna took me to get my ears pierced. Partly because I lamented that I was the ONLY girl in the grade who didn't have them pierced while she was visiting one night. She bugged Mom for MONTHS afterwards that I was old enough and should have them done.
18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
Canada. Haven't been anywhere else yet.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
20. When was your FIRST detention?
In middle school for something I don't remember.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
my sisters, but out of the house, my ex husband.
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
To have more time with my parents before they died.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?