Things That Go Bump in the Night

About once a week, I end up sleeping on the chaise. If the neck feels overly wonky, it's a good way to restrict how much I toss and turn while sleeping. Yesterday was one of those nights.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I needed to visit the bathroom. I came back and somehow tapped the ottoman at the foot of the chaise. The ottoman that GameTeen had put the various electronics he is told to remove from the bedroom when he goes to sleep. The electronics that weren't stacked ergonomically. The PS2 decided to jump of the pile. It landed right on my toe.

It didn't break-but my toe did. I just ooked Ed out by having him feel it!

At least it wasn't my pinky toe or my big toe, those two have been broken a couple of times. This one will be buddy taped to it's neighbor for a week or so and that will be that.

In the future, though, I'm going to make GameTeen put the games on the floor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!