Soup's On

Chef is just like me, in that there is hardly a soup that he will not eat. His favorite is probably my chicken basil curry, but if there's a pot of homemade soup, the boy will probably eat half of it himself.

Last week, Walt Disney World posted a recipe on their Facebook page, that of the beloved Beer Cheese soup and I had to make it. lt's good and hearty, most definitely a meal when you have it with some hot, crusty bread. So last night, I made a pot of it. Knowing my son, I made a double batch.

It was good, but I think it needs something more. Haven't quite figured out what, but there will be some tweaking to make it our own, maybe a little bit of roasted garlic. Meanwhile, Chef opted for a big bowl of that for dinner tonight, because he commented that he hoped their were lots of leftovers and that it was 'AWESOME.'

I know my kid. The double batch was the right thing to do.

And if you're curious, this is Le Cellier's Beer Cheese soup, courtesy of Walt Disney World's Facebook page:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!