Suzanne's Soundtrack Sunday

I'm taking it easy today because I need a soak in the tub for my stupid leg. Today, I give you my iPod top 25 playlist. It shows you how eclectic my taste is-and that in the couple of weeks that Gameboy borrowed my iPod, he played some stuff A LOT!

Any questions about the who, what or why (lol), feel free to leave a comment!

The Top 25 in Suzanne's iPod (nowhere close to the top 25 in Ed's iPod, that's for sure)

Take Me As I Am
- October Project **the band that was Sony's diamond and they blew it

Whip It - Devo ** Hadn't realized I play this that much!

Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole **What a great Hawaiian musician

You're Pitiful - "Weird Al" Yankovic ** MUCH better than the original! :)

If You Leave Me Now - Chicago **this song will always remind me of Dad driving us home on the NY Thruway from our failed first family vacation

Longer
- Dan Fogelberg ** His songs captivate me with their simple elegance and harmonies

Life in a Northern Town
- Dream Academy **David Gilmour produced this group-wonder what happened to them?

Video Killed the Radio Star
- Buggles ** I had the album long before MTV used it as their first song

What I Like About You - Romantics **How can you not get caught up in this song?

Time And Tide
- Basia **her first US hit, though most people still don't know her

Steppin Out - Joe Jackson **I made this the ring tone in my phone, first song I learned how to cue up a record, Lisa's Sweet 16

Falling Farther In
- October Project **I'm a sucker for their harmonies

I Wanna Be a Lifeguard
- Blotto ** My song for the 80's

Leader of the Band - Dan Fogelberg **What a valentine for his dad!

Little Goodbyes - SheDaisy **Catchy

What Do All the People Know - Monroes **Yet another "Who DOES this?" song.

Fun in the Sun - Steve Harwell **solo effort that proves that he IS Smashmouth

Two Hundred
- Tommy Williams **High school classmate who recorded his own rock album

TronAction
(original version) -Tron soundtrack (hmmm, why is this here?)

Magic Landings
- Tron soundtrack (three guesses and the first two don't count)

Water, Music and TronAction
- Tron soundtrack (someone like Tron just a little bit?)

The Cantina Band - Star Wars Soundtrack (yep, someone's borrowed my iPod)

Somebody to Love - Ella Enchanted Sountrack - Anne Hathaway **I like this version

It's the End of the World (As We Know it)
- R.E.M. **Great Album!

Aquarium - Sant Saens "Carnival of the Animals" **Wow, only 1 of the top 25 was classical-I'm kind of shocked

Seems like the top 25 is stacked with more 80's than I realized. It should be interesting to revisit this down the road and do an A/B comparison of the list.

What's on your top 25?

Comments

Anonymous said…
What great songs! There are definitely some on there that are my favs. Can you believe I have never owned an ipod?? I know...what year am I living in?? Still driving around playing cd's..wishing I owned an ipod!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously