Sleep, where are you?

Of course, I thought I could sleep in. The schedule has me closing Tuesday, so I watched part two of Tin Man without realizing: I've got a blasted meeting at 9am. I even forgot to bring up the great idea one of the other managers had: let those who don't have to work (or in my case), come back and close conference in. It sucks having to waste a few gallons of gas for a one hour meeting.

Or any hope of getting a nap when you drive 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back. Home at 10:30 and then leave again at 1:30? Don't like it and never will. Usually, you draw the short straw of a meeting on your day off or the day you close one out of five. This is the third week in a row for me. Hope this means that for the rest of the holiday season, I'm the early manager on meeting day.

If I fell asleep RIGHT NOW, I would get 6 hours sleep. Too bad I'm not tired enough...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone