I want to create a new meme (now with answers!)

This has been noodling around for the past couple of days. Seeing people who have all the time in the world, yet do nothing with it makes me think about what I'd do if I had free time like that. Can I just say that it frustrates the heck out of me? So, a pet peeve of mine (wasting time) is what inspired me.

Anyway, I came up with this meme.

Finish these phrases...

I can...read upside down, calculate most percentages in my head, write with each hand.

I can't...roll my tongue

I will...eat a whole bag of Milano cookies in one sitting if you leave me to my own devices

I won't...eat liver or eggs

I never...have traveled to Hawaii

I always...read Christmas letters (no matter how treacly they are)

I wish...people would take time to put themselves in the other person's shoes.

I want...more time with Ed and the boys

I don't want...to explain stuff to people that should know better. (Yet, I seem to end up doing this a lot. I'm an expert about medical issues that I've never had!)

I have...a thirst to learn more

I don't have...enough hours in the day to accomplish all I want.

I blog because...it is there.

Your turn!

Comments

Grandy said…
This is a great one, Suzanne!! I'm going to have to try this...when I get some time. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously