So, what do people envy about you?

People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.


Oh, and the crankiness yesterday that I thought was from my body hating my return to work? No, it was the beginnings of a bug. Ugh.

We're going to the carnival in an hour or so to hopefully gather some more pictures for me to participate in the Weekly Winners on Lotus' site

Comments

ligirl said…
They envy my compassion, too...

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously