Now I know my ABCs...

Once again, Mary has tagged me. I'll take it, but I'm going to be nice and skip the tagging this time, lol. Today's foray is into the alphabet as it relates to me. You can skip if you're tired of the memes.

A is for analytical. Yes, this is a good thing (shut up, Ed)

B is for Black Forest Cherry cake, my favorite. (but I don't like cherries all that much, go figure)

C is for creative. I am a frustrated artist, I can't draw well at all. I use graphics programs, scrapping goodies and my camera to get the creative urge out. For some reason, the calligraphy I learned in 7th grade is a coveted skill!

D is for dog, as in I want one. Lab, to be precise. You notice the impasse-Ed wants a cat.

E is for enthusiastic. I'll drive you crazy with my love for things!

F is for foodie. There is no reason to consume boring foods. Foodies love Fondue, yum.

G is for genial. You'll find me in a good mood most of the time.

H is for Hawaii. It's at the top of the 'must see' travel destinations list.

I is for intelligent. (and iPod, too)

J is for Jingle Bells, the song Chef Jr whistles while floating in the pool at the in laws (in the summer, folks). Kinda resembles my sorta sister Mary, who would play Mitch Miller Christmas sing a long albums in June.

K is for Kathi, my baby sister (a/k/a Giggles), who I saw at WDW last night.

L is for life long learner. If I had my druthers, I'd be a permanent student

M is for mandoline, the unitasker in my kitchen I love having.

N is for North Merrick, my hometown.

O is for October Project, a group whose CD's I could listen to over and over and over and over and over...

P is for pizza, especially with pesto, pepperoni, peppers and onions. Yum.

Q is for quality. It beats quantity every time. And do you really want a world with two Suzannes? Take the quality one you already have!

R is for reader. Anything and everything printed is fair game.

S is for singer. Too bad if you don't like it!

T is for ticklish. Very ticklish. No, I don't like being tickled.

U is for Urban Dictionary, where you find out the slang that your friend called you is actually a good thing! (who knew? Thanks Jeff!)

V is for VW, my lovely little car.

W is for wacky. I give Lucy and Ethel a run for their money!

X is for that weird alien that founded a 'religion'.

Y is for y'all, a phrase you cannot help but pick up when you live south of the Manson Nixon.

Z is for zany.

Phew, I made it!

Comments

Grandy said…
Great job!! See? I knew you could do it. Thanks for playing along. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously