A NaBloPoMoBoPo (or Bonus Post)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. The bedroom closet holds kitchen electrics and I don't want to look at them.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Sometimes, and always at WDW. A few years ago, they were useful for making Christmas stockings for women at homeless shelters.
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? Yes, hasn't every adult on their honeymoon?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, but I really want someone to steal the street sign with my maiden name in Massapequa (off of 107)
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I use them at work all the time. I prefer unusual colors, especially neon, so they stand out.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Far too often.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees. Hands down.
8. Do you have freckles? Yes, but less on my face as I get older.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes, unless I don't know I'm being photographed.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Noisy eaters.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out.
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Not really.
13. Have you ever peed in the woods? If there's been no porta potty. I think that's happened like twice in my life.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? I'm a horrible dancer, so no
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, the TMJ would be worse if I did.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Just Ed, for the 20 minutes I could actually stand the sheets touching my foot.
17. What size is your bed? Queen. I am hoping it grows up to be a King size bed someday.
18. What is your "Song of the week"? I think it's a tie between a few.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes, as long as it's not pink lame.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Nearly daily.
21. What's your least favorite movie? I forget the name, it had Jeff Bridges and Stockard Channing was set in the 30's. We walked out.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? You think I'd tell you?
23. What do you drink with dinner? water, soda, wine or beer
25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Greek, Mexican, Italian, Pizza, Steak, shrimp
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Monty Python and the Holy Grail, When Harry Met Sally, The Princess Bride, Moonstruck, Bull Durham, Mary Poppins, Emperor's New Groove, Ferris Buehler's Day Off, Caddyshack, and about a dozen more
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Chef Jr kissed me goodnight as he was going to bed.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes, a Brownie and a Junior scout. I kicked butt at selling cookies and a career was born.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No, but if I had the perfect body and they offered me a million dollars, I could possibly change my mind.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It's been a while. Almost everyone I know is now connected to the internet (glad you could join us, Giggles!)
31. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, but I won't.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? A few.
33. Ran out of gas? Unfortunately, I have a few times. The last time was in the middle of nowhere, two miles out of Lucketts, Virginia. Fortunately, it's a rural area and a nice couple drove me to the one business open on a Sunday night and I called Ed to come get me. A week later, he bought me a cell phone.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? If I have to choose just one, a patty melt.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Navy Breakfast. Dad corrupted me, nothing beats corned beef hash and baked beans on english muffins. Except for a pecan waffle.
36. What is your usual bedtime? Whenever exhaustion sets in.
37. Are you lazy? Lately, I am very lazy. I am never lazy at work.
38. When you were younger, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Let's see, a witch, a ghost, a martian, a nestle crunch bar, a scarecrow, a baby...
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? The Horse.
40. How many languages can you speak? English but I understand more and more Spanish every day.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I succumbed to PCH and ordered Bon Appetit.
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos
43. Are you stubborn? Is the pope Catholic?
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Conan O'Brien
45. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch the whole ABC lineup. Now I turn on GH and wonder who 90% of the people are (or say "wasn't she on Loving? wasn't she on Days?")
46. Afraid of heights? Only if I'm on a rickety carnival ride.
47. Sing in the car? Always.
48. Dance in the shower? Considering my history, do you think it's a good idea?
49. Dance in the car? Only if it is to amuse my Nutty nut nut nut.
50. Ever used a gun? Yes, I'm a decent shot. I shot a .32 and a .45 handgun, a .12 gauge Remingon and the exact pump action rifle that Arnold used in Terminator 2. I scared my ex and the friend who owned the guns with how steady a hand I had. I think that's the only plus to having so much wrist surgery.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? When Gameboy was a baby. It's on my list, since we have yet to do a family portrait of our foursome.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I majored in technical theatre. Would I do that if I didn't like them?
53. Is Christmas stressful? Only the work part of it
54. Ever eat a pirogi? Yes. Poor Ed has been subjected to pierogis and hot dogs as the fall back meal too many times.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Fruit? Apple (with cheese please) Otherwise, Pecan.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were younger? Teacher,Writer, Disc Jockey
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Definitely
58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Of course.
59. Take a vitamin daily? I should, but I don't.
60. Wear slippers? Once in a blue moon.
61. Wear a bath robe? Don't own one, but I covet the Pottery Barn spa robe. Can you say soft (and expensive)?
62. What do you wear to bed? Jammies, T shirts, sometimes even my clothes ;)
63. First concert? Shaun Cassidy
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target.
65. Nike or Adidas? I'm not sure I'll ever be able to wear sneakers again.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? If I'm at Cody's, peanuts. If not, pecans. I like most nuts, though.
68. Ever hear of, "gorp"? Yes, dad used to make it for his hikes. I'd make it for my kids if someone didn't have an allergy to one of the ingredients
69. Ever take dance lessons? No, and I blame my lack of coordination fully on this fact.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? There's a future profession I see my current spouse doing.
71. Can you curl your tongue? No, the plunnett square failed me. All the other residents of this house occasionally torture me with the fact that they all can.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes, it only added to my nerdy perception in 4th, 5th and 6th grade!
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Come with me to Epcot for IllumiNations and see for yourself. Oh wait, I need to PAY to get in? I guess you won't find out.
74. Own any record albums? Hello? Former DJ married to someone who's even more into music?
75. Own a record player? It's got a bunch of crap on top of it, but yes.
76. Regularly burn incense? No, but I've got a fragrance oil burner from the Body Shop, does that count?
77. What's the worst part about camping? Here in Florida? The lack of tree covering for the campsites the scouts use
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Marillion, Billy Joel, B52's October Project, and about a dozen others
79. What was the last concert you saw? The B52's with Donna and the kids. It was so awesome
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Both
81. Tea or coffee? Both
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles
83. Can you swim well? Yes
84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Except for while sitting in traffic, definitely
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? A good DJ
87. Ever won a contest? A few, but always little stuff
88. Ever have plastic surgery? I'd love a tummy tuck and boob reduction, but unless someone's footing the bill, it ain't happening.
There was no 89, so create your own question.
90. Can you knit or crochet? No, my girl scout leader didn't know how to teach a lefty, and I was the only one. I can do a row beautifully, but that's it.
91. Best room for a fireplace? I live in Florida, it's like having an unheated, outdoor pool in Alaska-hardly used.
93. If married, how long have you been married? 10 years
94. Who is/was your HS crush? I had a crush on Tommy, then Joe, but I think everyone knew that. For some reason, people thought I had a crush on a guy from choir, Craig, but I found him to be a pal.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No, can't stand it when others do it, why would I?
96. Do you have kids? I have two boys.
97. Do you want kids? It's a little to late for that question!
98. What is your favorite color? Cobalt Blue.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? My Mom and Dad. Of the living, Giggles and her bunch.
100. Who do you wanna see right now? The sleep fairy.