Suzanne's Soundtrack Sunday

Today, Song Pop gave me a song to guess and by process of elimination, I guessed it, Mason Williams 'Classical Gas'. You're probably like me, heard it a million times and probably didn't know who performed it!


Here's the thing, for years, I thought that it was played by the Moody Blues. Why? Because the melody line reminds me of the vocal verses in "The Story in Your Eyes".



Other than those melody line similarities, there isn't anything else that could tie it to the Moody Blues, but I still had that impression.

Comments

I never associated it with the Moody blues, but listening to it just now...yes, it has some similarities to "Story in Your Eyes".

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously