Practice Makes Perfect

In one of my classes, we're doing a major group project with the university as a client-something that may be used long after we finish the project. As the end users are instructors, we needed to survey them to identify what items they want in the training, because we may have good intentions, but for the wrong content.

The rest of my group consists of master's students, and the program does not require stats towards the degree. Even before I started my current studies, I had that stats class in Psychology and enjoy the number crunching. I was handed off the completed surveys.

Not only am I doing the basic percentages, I'm cross referencing the data within subjects. No full scale ANOVAs will be done, since this is a simple tool that we need, but it'll be nice to give the data in several formats that are useful.

Am I turning into a Stats geek, too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously